Contemporary worship is band-led and uses elements that are recognizable in today's culture. Services are at 9 and 10:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
Traditional worship is organ and piano-led, time-honored, and liturgical. There is one service at 9 a.m. in our Sanctuary.
Kids and students are always welcome in either style of worship. We offer Sunday kids programming called HISKids on all but the first Sundays of each month. On those days, all generations worship together in the Fellowship Hall or Sanctuary.
What do we do in worship?
- We aim to connect our hearts with the heart of God in worship through engaging music and prayer.
- We give offerings, not because church is about money, but to sacrifice part of our income to support our shared mission.
- We read and learn from the Bible. Our pastors offer practical, thoughtful teaching to help us grow in our relationship with Jesus.
- In some of our worship services we practice communion also known as "The Lord's Supper." Communion is a practice of life together in Christ and all are always welcome at his communion table.
We believe worship draws us nearer to God and each other. We expect ourselves to:
- SHOW UP to worship in God’s presence.
- ENGAGE with God and others.
- GROW by reading the Bible, sharing communion, and receiving thoughtful teaching.
- BE THE CHURCH by going outside the walls of the church in Spirit to love and serve the world.